Friday, December 18, 2009

Alina - Natural Intense Electric Cerulean Blue Fire Flash Labradorite and Antiqued Silver Wire Wrapped earrings

When I started making gemstone jewelry my favorite shape of the gems was micro-faceted drop shaped briolettes. I still like them but now days it seems that I’m only buying smooth polished briolettes of different colored gemstones. I love the way their buttery surface catch the light with tons of sparkle. So here are my latest beauties: Alina - Intense electric cerulean blue fire flash Labradorite and oxidized sterling silver wire wrapped earrings.


https://shop.arctida.com/en/home/58-10-labradorite-necklace-and-earrings-set-oxidized-sterling-silver-alina.html#/28-jewelry_sets-earrings_necklace


And here are the rest of "Alina" series part of my "Minimalisme" collection

3 comments:

Tom Bjorn Designs said...

Alesya, every time I see your earrings, I am full of admiration. so neat and clean, and yet very deep and misterious :)

see you tomorrow by the way :)

lightkeeping said...

Love the earrings and your photos are so crisp. I wish I could achieve photos like that!:)

Arctida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...