Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mens jewelry Chainmaille mens bracelets in sterling silver European 4-in-1 wave. Mens fashion by Arctida

I was going through my mens jewelry collection and realized that I haven't showed you one of my popular designs - *Dionysos*.

For this bracelet I use European 4-in-1 chainmaille wave. European 4-in-1 is most famous for being the weave used in European knights' armor. Each hefty, 18 gauge sterling silver ring is hand coiled, hand cut, and polished smooth before weaving the bracelet, heavily oxidizing and again polishing to a high shine. It’s finished with a tube clasp for easy, secure fastening.

http://www.arctida.com/en/for-men/74-chainmaille-mens-bracelet-oxidized-sterling-silver-dionysos.html
 http://www.arctida.com/en/for-men/74-chainmaille-mens-bracelet-oxidized-sterling-silver-dionysos.html

2 comments:

Katrinshine said...

It's really nice! My favorite men braclet!

modern handmade jewelry said...

Браслет - супер!!!
и фотки просто отпадные!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...