Sunday, October 26, 2014

Harmonia - Agate Citrine Peridot Prasiolite emerald green Quartz necklace in sterling silver and gold filled. Handmade gemstone jewelry by Arctida

Here is another set of custom orders that I have had a chance to photograph so that I can show them to you guys :) All of them are based on my original *Harmonia* necklace that I first made back 2010. The gems vary a little bit and so do the swirls as I make them by hand each time, but the basic Art Nouveau style design is there. The gems that I've used are: green Agate, Citrine, Peridot, Prasiolite (aka green Amethyst) and emerald green Quartz. The metals are both sterling silver and 14K gold filled.

http://www.arctida.com/en/gallery-sold/106-apatite-peridot-prasiolite-sky-blue-topaz-earrings-sterling-silver-maja.html
 http://www.arctida.com/en/gallery-sold/106-apatite-peridot-prasiolite-sky-blue-topaz-earrings-sterling-silver-maja.html

If you are interested of ordering a piece designed just for you, feel free to contact me :)

5 comments:

Vikulya said...

As always, very beautiful! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So elegant!

ReStyleGraphic said...

What a beauty! It's magic!

Unknown said...

Rich green! Magic coloes

DemyBlackDesign said...

Elegant and stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...